Building Blocks Premium Package:
Laying the Foundation for a Beautiful Marriage
What I hear from so many couples is that they are overwhelmed with coordinating and planning their wedding. Everyone has an opinion and there are so many decisions to be made.
All of this can add stress to your relationship during what is supposed to be the happiest time of your life!
What if I told you it’s possible to plan your dream wedding and strengthen your relationship simultaneously? I’ve helped many couples communicate with each other better during and after their wedding planning, while learning more about each other. This sets them up for success!
Most couples don’t have someone to have open conversations with about how to work together on their wedding and how to navigate their marriage. And healthy and strong couples get stronger when they take intentional time to talk and explore their relationship.
I give couples the tools they need to cope with the stress of planning their wedding while heading into marriage. By creating a safe space, I’ll help you honor your unique relationship, learn more about yourselves, and develop the necessary skills that make for a successful marriage.
In addition to being an Ordained United Church of Christ Minister, I’m a certified life and relationship coach.
The Building Blocks Premium Package is for you if you want to nurture and grow your connection and make your foundation even stronger before you say I do!
Here’s what you get:
- Unlimited Consultation
- We’ll meet in person (or hop on the phone) to connect for your free consultation. I’ll email some questions prior that will help guide our conversation about the ceremony you envision.
- Not sure of what you want? No problem! I’ll walk you through a sample 20-ish minute ceremony that we can tweak to fit your personalities and beliefs. I’ll advise you on all aspects of your ceremony.
- We’ll discuss any family traditions, readings, or special ceremonies (sand, unity candle...) you may want to include. Also, if you want to include children, or maybe even your fur babies!
- I’ll provide you with my personal library of sample readings and vows.
- A Pre-Marriage Inventory
- The pre-marriage inventory creates a couple report that helps target topics important to marital success. This is the foundation stone of your marriage.
- The report will help guide our conversations. It's used to help you celebrate yourself and your relationship strengths, while building on those strengths and learning even more about each other.
- The report also highlights topics that may warrant further discussion and I'll help you find ways to communicate those.
- Foundation Coaching Sessions
- Three, one-hour coaching sessions, in-person or on Zoom calls. You and your fiancé will learn and intentionally discuss all the core aspects of a solid marriage in the months leading up to your wedding.
- I'll also provide optional 'homework' including personality and values assessments.
- Create Ceremony
- Consult by email or phone until your ceremony reflects your relationship perfectly. Rest assured you will see everything I’m going to say before your wedding day!
- 24/7 Access
- You have me at your fingertips. You can call or text me anytime for quick consulting or troubleshooting. I’m never far away!
- Attend and Facilitate Wedding Rehearsal
- I’ll make sure everyone knows what to do and where to go on your big day.
- The rehearsal is the perfect time to answer any questions that may come up. (This is when it gets really fun and alleviates a lot of anxiety.)
- Officiate Wedding Ceremony
- I’ll arrive at your wedding ceremony 45 minutes early to get mic’d up and ready to go.
- I’m available to calm nerves and be an extra set of hands.
- Marriage License
- After officiating your ceremony, I’ll take care of all your legal paperwork. I’ll complete your marriage license and sign it along with your two witnesses. (You've already signed it at the courthouse, so you can use that time to celebrate or take photos with family and friends!)
- I’ll make a copy and mail your marriage license the next business day. You may order a certified copy in about ten days. Perfect timing if you're going on a honeymoon. 🙂
Why not invest in your future and relationship with a wedding minister who is trained, easy to talk to, and who will support your beautiful marriage?
Here’s what one of my brides, Megan, said about our sessions:
“Evan and I decided to engage in the Building Block sessions before we tied the knot and it was one of the best decisions we made during our engagement. During our sessions Heidi challenged us to think about our values, goals, hopes, dreams and personality traits. It was an incredible opportunity to be able to talk to a third-party about our strengths, weaknesses and plans for the future.
Throughout this experience, Heidi made Evan and I feel so loved and supported and her patience and dedication meant the world to us.”
Ready to get started? Let's hop on a free clarity call for more details.